Monday, November 28, 2016

What ever happened to...

Last spring, when I was interviewed by Andrea for her Fruity Knitting Podcast, I indicated that I would soon be publishing my Fusion cardigan. 


I had the pattern all written up, and a version made up for myself,


but I was waiting for Isabel to come back home in the summer for photos. Then we put our house up for sale and I got bogged down with all the cleaning and house showings and more cleaning, and to make a long story short, I never did get those photos. Finally, I'm getting on with this project, but the publication will probably be closer to Xmas. You see, I'm knitting up a whole new colourway for Isabel, who is now back home and job hunting.


You'd be right if you think I can't seem to get enough of this terrific fairisle motif. The pattern is coming, I promise.
P.S. If you happen to be in the Portsmouth area of Kingston, be sure to swing by this knock-your-socks-off example of yarn bombing on the fence at the corner of Francis and Churchill.

Wow!