Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Test Drive, Anyone?

Just putting the finishing touches on the written pattern for the Snakes and Ladders Socks. If you think you'd like to try them out before they go public, send me a line on Ravelry, username emccarten. Feedback on pattern-writing is always useful, and you only need to knit one sock in order to provide that (although I hope you'll want to go ahead and make the second).


Depending on where you're located, I might even be able to send you a skein of the actual yarn. I have it in two colourways, Oktoberfest (pumpkin) and Sari (a bright teal, more green than my camera is showing). Let me know which colour you'd like.


The "Colonel Mustard" colourway is out of character for me, but a good thing, perhaps influenced by early August's garden colours,


or maybe my character is changing!