Thursday, November 14, 2013

Harriet's New Look

In the last week I've lengthened Isabel's Harriet, as well mine. What a difference an inch makes!


The jacket seems more wearable and useful at this length. Getting the model to pose is the hardest part. I talked Isabel into this after right after lunch, before she ran off to her afternoon classes. Usually I have to take a bunch of shots to get one good one. Today I hastily took three and two were terrific.


I think I'll put one of these on the cover of the pattern, so if you purchased one you'll get a notice on Ravelry with the option to download a new cover page. As I mentioned earlier, I've added an extra inch to the three smallest sizes. The largest sizes automatically turn out longer due to the fact that the jacket grows in length as it grows in width. The yarn quantities listed were generous enough that no changes are needed there.
What else have I been doing? 






I'll leave you guessing...
P.S. Photos taken from the front door on Remembrance Day below.